Monday, July 30, 2012

Movie Monday

I wouldn't say I'm a sucker for musical to movie adaptations--I've seen a few, haven't seen others. I'm pretty excited about this, though:


So . . . you won't be surprised that I've gone through spells of listening to this on repeat:


You also won't be surprised to know that I found inspiration for a certain character of mine in Gerard Butler. (sigh) Love me some Gerard Butler. I'm sorry, but that's one sexy phantom.


This is such a random Monday Post, I know, but thought I would share (for the eye candy, if nothing else). . . .

Some movies that I've seen lately and enjoyed (I'll just link the trailers so I don't clog the 'netz with all of these files.)

You 18 and below-ers, use discretion with these trailers/selections. Some of these are meant to appeal to an older *cough, cough* crowd. That's your friendly warning. :)








And I know I'm late to the game, but I watched this last night. So Good. :)


That is all!