Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Update!

I've already reported that Cross My Heart was hitting some of the subcategory Amazon Bestseller lists. Well, this weekend I've been bouncing on and off the actual children's ebooks bestseller list (no subcategory). I haven't been able to push past #90 yet (that I've seen), but this morning I'm sitting at #92.



The rest of my rankings look like this:


It was an awesome weekend, actually. There were some rumblings that maybe sales would be down because of the Easter weekend, but that didn't seem to hurt Cross My Heart sales, so I'm interested to know how others fared this week.

In the meantime, a huge thank you to everyone who's purchased a copy and left a ranking/review. You guys are the ones putting me on and keeping me on these lists, so it's all you!

In other news, I'm working on something new. It's still in the first draft stages, but I should have more information to report soon. :) 

KK