Thursday, April 21, 2011

Update + Reviews


It's been a crazy week in Katie Klein Land. I'm trying to find this elusive thing called balance (i.e. juggling the day job, writing, and obsessively checking my sales rank). 

I do want to post an update, though. This week Cross My Heart has been hovering in the 3k's on Amazon. There was some kind of search feature malfunction over at Barnes and Noble after April 6, and sales plummeted for a lot of Indies. Thankfully, it looks like it's picking back up.

As of this posting I'm sitting here:

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,724 Paid in Kindle Store
#66 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Children's Fiction > Literature > Love & Romance
#86 in Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Love & Romance

And some reviews have come in! Here are excerpts from my favs:

"Cross my Heart is a great book, its characters are well developed and I love the unexpected plot twist."

"I couldn't put it down! . . . It's not often that I'm completely blind-sided by a plot twist but that was the case in cross my heart. . . . Overall this is just a wonderful, wonderful book and I recommend it to anyone who loves a good romance."

"Best Book Ever! The story line was adorable and it is one of favorite books of all time."

"Amazing! . . . i laughed, cried and have read it over and over!"

Today, I will break 500 sales for the month. That is insane!

So Thank YOU, readers, for making this the Best Week Ever!!

In other news, Amazon just opened a German Kindle store. If you're an English speaking/reading person living in Germany, you can find me here.

Auf wiedersehen!

KK