Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Under Construction!

clipped images,construction,construction sign,construction signs,construction workers,cropped images,cropped pictures,digging,icons,men,men at work,people at work,persons,PNG,shovels,signs,text,transparent background,under construction,workers




I think you know what that means! So yes, I've been on the OCD side with my Guardians books. And now new covers. . . . When I was revising Revelation, I went back and re-read books one and two and realized The Guardian, especially, could use some tightening. Curse of the craft, y'all. You can always find something to improve.

So, after countless re-writes and read-throughs . . . 

I'm officially in the uploading process.

There will be a new (slightly improved--I hope) version of The Guardian going live. Revelation will be uploaded. All three are getting new covers, there will be new blog pages, web pages, and I'll be experimenting some with the prices. . . . 

So yes. 

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words and encouragement as I worked to get this series out the door. Honestly--it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I really hope it's worth it, though, and that book three is everything you were expecting (and more!).

I'll be back as soon as I can confirm the links are live. :D

(And will try not to panic in the process.)

~K~