Saturday, June 16, 2012

Revelation Links are LIVE!

Hi Y'all!

I just wanted to pop in to let you know that the REVELATION links are officially LIVE! But then--um--some of you seem to know that, because you've already downloaded it! (Eek!)

I'm still waiting on the new covers to show up on Amazon. Nook customers--you're good to go! I'm hoping to get them on iTunes soon, too (read: the coming weeks).

Also, in case you haven't noticed, THE GUARDIAN has dropped from $2.99 to $.99 for a while (I'm not sure how long--but if you were on the fence about trying it, it might be worth the risk--who knows? I try not to judge.) :)

So . . .this is it! I would LOVE to hear what you think. Feel free to drop me a line (katiekleinwrites@yahoo.com). And always: would love any ratings/reviews/stars you're willing to give. I've always been a "word of mouth" author (you've totally proven that with Cross My Heart), and I'm grateful for *everything* you've done to help spread the word. :)

In the meantime, I'll have another announcement to make v. soon. And please consider my web spaces still "under construction." (I still have some links/photos to fix.) :D







 Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

~K~