Monday, June 18, 2012

Oh, And Another Thing. . . .


Surprise!

One more project is live! (This is the last one for a while--promise.) Since the trilogy is complete, I thought . . . why not release a three-in-one? So . . . here you go! The entire Guardian trilogy, plus the short story "In the Beginning" (Carter and Genesis's accident told from Seth's point of view) AND an interview with yours truly, where I answer your most burning Guardian-related questions (um, at least I hope they're burning questions. . . don't know.)

If you missed Saturday's announcement: Yes, Revelation is officially live.

I'm also blogging today at the Indelibles. I'm talking Letting Go and Moving On.

As for me? I'm going to rest up for a few weeks. Let the brain meats simmer for a bit before starting something new. Because YES, I *always* have something new in the works. :D

~Katie~