Monday, May 16, 2011

My TBR Pile Runneth Over

I can't tell you how so very excited I am that Sarah Dessen's newest, What Happened to Goodbye, will arrive on my doorstep at some point today. If you've never read Sarah Dessen's books you should run, not walk, to your local book store and pick up The Truth About Forever and Just Listen immediately. Really, it's not fair that she makes us wait two years between books. I've typically found they're worth waiting for, though.  :)




Among the other YA novels in my TBR pile that I plan to tackle this summer:

I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler, which I've heard the most amazing things about.


And Bitter End by Jennifer Brown. I *loved* Hate List, and can't wait to see how she handles abusive relationships.





Also, if you haven't seen it yet, you must read Sarah Ockler's response to the NYT book review of Bitter End and Deb Caletti's Stay

Bottom line? YA authors write to tell stories. Message optional.

What's in your TBR pile? 

KK