Friday, March 22, 2013

Thank You!

Thank you *so much* for all the well wishes (on the blog, via twitter, FB, email, etc.). We're very stoked, though there's been an adjustment period (I'm just not used to being this tired, quite frankly). I'm normally happy to tackle a million things at once. 

Anywho. I promise this will not become a pregnancy blog. You wouldn't have to worry about that anyway, since, if I let that happen, most of my posts would be about food. 

Because food is all that matters. Chocolate food, and salty food, and dairy food. . . .

Just FOOD. Because it's good.

I am a Bottomless Pit.

In the meantime, I'm working on cover photos and getting a summary together, and I'll probably begin formatting this weekend, so . . . Yes! New Release! Coming Soon!

Enjoy your weekend!  :)

~K~