Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to pop in quickly to let you know that this is still going on. Drop by my Amazon pages and "like" them, then tweet to win! It's that easy!

I'm keeping track of the tweets, so thank you to everyone who's already entered!

Also, it's INDIEgiving! Make sure you hop on over to the Indelibles' blog and enter to win some fabulous books/prizes!

Otherwise, I will be scarce this week due to the holiday. I'm not a Black Friday shopper, but I have family plans on Thursday, and then we'll be putting up one of our Christmas trees on Friday. 

BEST time of the year!

And, in light of the holiday:

I am thankful for YOU--my readers, followers, friends, and fans.  You guys are awesome on every level.


Happy Thanksgiving!

~Katie~