Monday, November 5, 2012

Back from the Dead

I am slowly emerging from an illness/medicine-induced haze.

Seriously, what started out last week as a cold turned into a flu/stomach virus. I have no idea what happened, only that there are entire days that I do not remember. 

I'm pretty stubborn in that I don't like to take a lot of medicine if I don't have to, but by Friday morning I was begging for help.

So, thank you, Nyquil and Alka-Seltzer Cold and Flu (which I may or may not have ODed on Friday night) for saving my life.

I do not wish whatever I had on anyone. 

Now that I'm out of bed and moving again (and behind on everything), I wanted to let you know that I am

~GIVING BACK~

the entire month of November. It's just a way for me to say THANK YOU for everything you've done for me over the last two years.

(And I'm not the only one doing this--watch your fellow Indie authors closely! The fabulous Jessica Park gave away six copies of Cross My Heart to her Facebook followers on Friday. Seriously--they were gone in like, two minutes.)

So, make sure you add this blog to your roll, that you're following me on Facebook (link in the sidebar!), and on twitter (I'm @katiekleinbooks) and keep an eye out for contests and giveaways throughout the month.
 
(I'll be retweeting giveaways from other authors, too.)

I'll also have a numbers post for you, so STAY TUNED! 

~Katie~