Wednesday, November 14, 2012

CMH Deleted Scene?

Question: 

Would you be interested in reading a deleted scene from Cross My Heart

By the time the final version was published, about 25% of the story was on the cutting room floor. One of these scenes featured Parker and Jaden early on in their relationship. 

It's kind of sweet, and I thought you might like to read it.

So . . . if you help me reach 500 likes on both my Cross My Heart Amazon US page AND my Amazon author page, I'll post it on the blog. 

If you "like" me AND tweet the news, I'll do another giveaway for the tweeters.  

Here's the link to the Cross My Heart page.

Here's the link to my author page.

And here's the tweet (all you have to do is copy and paste!):

CROSS MY HEART Fans! Help @katiekleinbooks reach 500 "likes" and she'll release a deleted scene feat. Parker and Jaden! http://katiekleinwrites.blogspot.com/2012/11/cmh-deleted-scene.html

I'm not sure how long this will take (depends on how fast you guys work!), but I'll keep an eye on the links. As soon as they both hit 500, I'll post an announcement re: the deleted scene. 

Everybody wins! :)

Am listening to: "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" 
Elton John and George Michael