Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Interview and Another Milestone

Hi Everyone!

A quick drop in. I swear. This will be a FLY BY post.

First: thank you to everyone who's written to tell me you're enjoying The Guardian series. The answer to your question: I'm writing the third book right now. Promise. Though I can't predict the exact date it will be ready, I'm going to throw early 2012 out there. Fingers crossed.

Second: The Cybils is open for nominations! Categories include: book apps, easy readers, fantasy and science fiction, fiction picture books, graphic novels, middle grade fiction, non-fiction picture books, non-fiction: middle grade and young adult, poetry, and young adult fiction. Nominations close Oct. 15, so head over and nominate your fav. title!

Third: I am *SO* excited to be a guest blogger on Michelle Zink's site today. Michelle is the author of the Prophecy of the Sisters series, and is just an all-around fabulous writer/person. I'm talking epubbing/being an indie, and would love for you to stop by and say hello.

Finally (and I should've posted this sooner), I have another number to throw out:

15,000

*winks*

KK