Thursday, January 22, 2015

Brownie in a Mug

So I tweeted a post about my famous "brownie in a mug," yesterday (more specifically, teaching my daughter to make them so I have dessert on demand). It's not the first time I've talked about this (won't be the last), and I was asked about it, so I decided to post the recipe.

I don't even know where this recipe came from. I'm sure you can Google it and find others, but this what we do, and it's pretty great for when you have a chocolate craving.

Disclaimer: this is not a healthy treat, and it requires the microwave. . . .

Don't judge me.

I'm telling you: this is a desperate times dessert (and I find myself "desperate" about 2-3 times a week, now). ;)

So . . . without further ado:

In a small dish, add


1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp flour
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp white sugar
1 tbsp water
1 tbsp vegetable oil
a pinch of salt

Mix thoroughly, then microwave for 45-60 seconds (more for a cake-like consistency and less for more fudge) and . . .


BAM!



You have a brownie.

Be Brilliant!

(And have a great weekend!)

~Katie~