Monday, February 2, 2015

Quick Survey

Hi Everyone!

To be honest, last week was pretty rough (that explains the radio silence if you follow me on FB and Twitter). Somehow I manged to get 60 papers graded and out the door (2/3 of which were final projects--and pretty bad). It was a struggle, let me tell you.

This week looks MUCH better.

*exhales relief*

Anyway, I've been thinking about the blog lately, and the direction I want to take it, and it dawned on me that I really have no idea who reads this on a daily basis. 

So . . . if you've stopped by (for whatever reason!) I'd love to "meet" you in the comments below. Say hello. Tell me who you are and what you're up to. 

I also have a survey I would *LOVE* for you to fill out. It's quick--will probably take less than 15-30 seconds of your time, but it would be super helpful. 

I could get a better idea of who is stopping by (indie author? aspiring writer? fan?) and what you're looking for (motivation? writing tips? more news about my books?), etc.

Click Here to Take the Survey

Once the results are in, I'll know which direction I should take my future content, so don't be shy! Your voice matters!

Thanks so much!

And, as always: Be Brilliant!

~Katie~

P.S. While I'm begging for favors, don't forget that you can sign up for my newsletter for the latest and greatest news. Link in the sidebar. --->
 ;)