Friday, December 5, 2014

Fact on Friday: Christmas Edition

So if you've read my new Christmas novella, you know that on the way to Olivia's house, she and Jonathan start talking about their "favorite things."

Jonathan's favorite Christmas album is Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton's Once Upon a Christmas, because it's a family tradition. 

Your fun fact for this beautiful Friday is that this happens to be one of MY favorite Christmas albums. Like Johnny Baby, my parents listened to this on vinyl record, and I eventually got it on CD for my family.

It's a classic.

Oh, here's my proof:



And here's my favorite song:




And, you know, just searching the names "Kenny and Dolly" and seeing all the duets listed affirms that I was *not crazy* in thinking those two were married when I was growing up. They sang everything together.  

Your BONUS confession is that, like Olivia, the Michael Buble Christmas CD is in my car right now, and my least favorite Christmas song is "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time." It's kind of overplayed around here.

So, join the discussion!

What are your favorite (or least favorite!) Christmas songs or albums? Any traditions? Guilty pleasures? Post them in the comments.

Let's chat!

~Katie~

P.S. You *HAVE* to come back by on Sunday. I have something super-cool to show you. It's novella-related, obviously, and at this point I'm worried I'm not going to be able to keep it to myself until then. We shall see. ;)