Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dropping In. . . .

I owe you a numbers post. I actually owe you lots of posts. Thanks *so* much for checking in with me. Posts are so sporadic lately--every free second is spent on The Book That Will Not Be Edited. Also known as The Guardians #3. Not that it won't be edited--it will. That's what I'm working on. It's just taking For. Ev. Er.

If you've read The Guardian and Vendetta and enjoyed them, I would love Love LOVE to see some new Amazon/Barnes and Noble reviews. I know I'm getting a lot of blog hits about that third book, and I *promise* it's coming soon. In the meantime, any way you can help spread the word is always appreciated. :)

Finally, I watched this Ted Talk a few weeks ago. It centers around movies (and telling stories), but there are some good lessons for writers of books, too. (Am PG-13ing this talk for some language.)

Enjoy!

~K~