Friday, January 13, 2012

And the Winner Is. . . .


Hi Everyone!

Thank you *SO MUCH* for stopping by the blog hop this week! I had a record number of hits every day, and gained some new followers and friends. You guys are so awesome!

And now, the moment you've been waiting for. . . .

I used random.org to generate a winning number for me based on the number of comments for my blog hop post. And the winner of the free copy of CROSS MY HEART is: Commenter Number 8!!

That's You, Lisa Asanuma! I'm sending you an email!

My weekend is booked solid. I have a short story due for a new anthology (stay tuned for the official announcement!), and I'm editing The Guardian Book Three. It's slow going, but I'm making a dialogue pass right now. Dialogue is my favorite, especially when people are yelling. I love when my characters yell at each other. The words fly from my fingertips. Writer's block? No problem. Just give 'em a reason to fight. :)

Enjoy your weekend!

KK