Thursday, December 10, 2015

Holiday Book-Gifting Guide

Hi Guys! 

I read some really great books this year, so I thought I'd compile a list of my favorites. I love getting and gifting books for the holiday. They're thoughtful and don't take up much space. If not books, then Amazon cards to buy them (my "wish list" is pretty long).

So, without further ado: my "five star" books of the year.




Kid Edition

Sugar and Ice by Kate Messner

Princess Academy by Shannon Hale

Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin 





Teen Edition

The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson 

Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams






Fiction Edition

Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult




Non-Fiction Edition

Clutterfree with Kids by Joshua Becker

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo 



Writer Edition

The War of Art by Steven Pressfield

Wired for Story by Lisa Cron

Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott 



Bonus Edition

And I haven't had a chance to read these yet, but I've heard wonderful things. They're on my list and I'm gifting them to others.

The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer

Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert 

Enjoy!

~Katie~