Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Links

Happy Friday!!

I am *SO* thankful the weekend is here, you guys. You don't even know. Am scheduling some *MAD* editing time for this weekend. 

Thank you to everyone who commented on this week's Indie Life post! This is something we'll be doing once a month because, let's face it, writing is a lonely profession, anyway, and then trying to do it all yourself.... It gets overwhelming at times. 

If you have a few minutes, hop on over to the Indelibles blog. I'm talking about why you should "make me care."

Also,  if you haven't seen this, yet, check out Susan Kaye Quinn's AMAZING new book trailer. Chills, ya'll. Seriously.

It's supposed to be 70 degrees here this weekend. I have *no idea* what happened to winter, but I'm not complaining. :D

See you next week! 

~Katie~