Monday, March 19, 2012

The Hunger Games

Am still editing the Book That Will Never be Titled and/or Completed.

But . . . I had a fantastic weekend, and I revised my editing process to (hopefully) make it run a little smoother. It involves yellow and blue highlighting. As long as I can keep them straight, I'm good.

Meanwhile, in honor of The Hunger Games week, Susan Kaye Quinn is hosting a giveaway on her blog. Stop by, check out the prize packs and enter to win!

I *still* get goosebumps every time I watch this trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNxb28j5C1w&ob=av3e.

Can't *wait*. Won't be standing in line for the midnight premiere, but I *will* be seeing it in theaters (if I can pull myself away from the day job and this ms that doesn't want to be edited). Might make it my reward. Progress = movie night. :)

Have a great week! :)

~K~