Monday, July 26, 2021

A Love Note To the Bloggers (and Readers) Out There

"The most important blog post . . . It is on the most important blog. Yours. Even if no one but you reads it. The blog you write each day is the blog you need the most. It’s a compass and a mirror, a chance to put a stake in the ground and refine your thoughts. And the most important post? The one you’ll write tomorrow."

-Seth Godin-


This space *is* my compass and my mirror, and even if there are those who claim that blogging has gone stale (at best) or is completely dead (at worst), I love having this record of these years--a place to call my own. 

So here's to you, writers of blogs--to everyone who shows up with and shares their ideas. Thank you.

And thank you, blog reader, for hanging with me as I refine these (weekly) thoughts on reading, writing, and all things creative.

You keep this space alive.


Photo by Monstera from Pexels


Be Brilliant!

~Katie~