Saturday, August 24, 2013

Quick Update!

Hi Everyone!

This is a quick, drive-by post. I'm sorry things have been so silent--there's just a lot going on. None of it is writing-related, I'm sorry to say. I'm trying. I really am. For some reason, though, pregnancy has shut off the creative part of my brain. I've tried to write--I even got a few paragraphs down on paper last week--but it's *so* bad. There is a project, it's just not getting worked on. I'm really looking forward to finding my voice again, but I'm okay with waiting until baby is here to get it back.

In the meantime, if it's not related to preparing for baby, or staying on top of things w/ the day job, or related to my other kid--it's just not happening. I'm okay with that, too. Good news is, I'm in the final stretch. :)

If you haven't seen the tweets, THE GUARDIAN is actually free right now. My gift to YOU for being so awesome and hanging with me during this craziest of years. I'm not sure how long it will be free, but it's up on Kobo, iTunes, and Amazon. Go forth and download.

I also can't believe how many messages I've gotten related to COLLATERAL DAMAGE, and how people didn't realize there was an alternate telling of CROSS MY HEART, so if you stumbled here looking for the "sequel to CROSS MY HEART," there's not a sequel, but you can hear Parker's side of things in COLLATERAL DAMAGE. Maybe I can do a better job of promoting once baby arrives. :)

And speaking of COLLATERAL DAMAGE, check out this awesome fan piece from @BenderDreamerG:





I love this on so many levels--it's not even funny. *Everything* is here. Makes me giddy to see it. :D

So . . . Thank you for creating, @BenderDreamerG!

If there's anything else, I'll drop in to let you know. Otherwise, expect a "maternity leave" notice within the next month. :)

Enjoy your weekend!

~K~

P.S. Forgive any typos. I lost the "proofreading" part of my brain when the creativity side jumped ship. :)