Wednesday, October 10, 2012

September Sales Numbers

I'm late! I know!

Still trying to play catch up from last week. :)

The numbers are crunched, though, and the grand total is:

4,941



The Guardian
            Amazon US: 926,  Amazon UK: 4, Amazon DE: 2, Amazon FR: 1, BN: 154, iTunes: 13, Kobo: 3
          Total: 1,103           (36.7 sales per day)

Cross My Heart
            Amazon US: 1,341, Amazon UK: 366, Amazon DE: 42, Amazon FR: 6, Amazon IT: 2,  
            BN: 438,  iTunes: 481, Kobo: 42
          Total: 2,718        (90.6 sales per day)

Vendetta
                        Amazon US: 474, Amazon UK: 4, BN: 67, iTunes: 3                     
        Total: 548         (18.2 sales per day)
           
Revelation
            Amazon US: 435, Amazon UK: 3, BN: 57, iTunes: 5                     
          Total: 500         (16.6 sales per day)

Trilogy
            Amazon US: 36, Amazon UK: 2, Amazon DE: 3, BN: 25, iTunes: 5, Kobo: 1
          Total: 72           (2.4 sales per day)




This month, Cross My Heart started another down trend. This time last year I was kind of nervous, to be honest, because I hadn't quite learned that "what comes down" can "bounce back up." In the meantime, it was a great month for The Guardian. The $.99 price point is working really well. I'm accessing so many new readers, and, because my read-through rate is around 45-50%, I can usually expect to sell a decent number of Vendettas and Revelations.

It feels like it's taken forever for that series to "take off" (whatever that means). I know that it would've been written off by now had it been traditionally published. It just goes to show . . . slow and steady. :)

I'm approaching my two-year "Indie"versary and, as of September sales, I've sold more than 50,000 ebooks!

Dudes. That is inSANE!!!!!

(I actually want to insert like, a thousand exclamation points here, because I'm *that* excited . . . but I will spare you.)

As always: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the emails, the comments, the ratings, the likes, the reviews, the tweets, etc. They *really* do help spread the word.

As long as you keep reading and enjoying, I'll keep writing. Because I adore all 50,000+ of you for making this happen. :)

~K~