Friday, November 21, 2014

Contest Winner and Another Announcement!

Elizabeth!

You're our lucky winner from yesterday's contest!
Send me an email at katiekleinwrites@yahoo.com and we'll get your ebooks to you!

Thanks for entering! 

 ~:|:~

In other news, and this isn't exactly news if you're subscribed to my newsletter, but I've gotten *SO MANY* emails over the years about Cross My Heart not being available in print.

Well. . . .

I am pleased to announce that is no longer an issue. 



~:|:~



are officially available in paperback!   

What do you think?

I'll admit, I squealed a bit when they arrived in the mail.

I love ebooks, but man--there's nothing like holding a book and flipping pages and seeing every word written in physical form. 

*sigh*

I'm a geek, I know.  

If you want the latest and greatest at the earliest, make sure you're signed up for my newslettter! 

Link in the sidebar. --->

Otherwise, I hope you have an awesome weekend! 

Any cool plans? 

I'm trying to get as much Christmas shopping done online as I can. Also, I'm hand-drawing some note cards as an "extra" for some of the lady family members, so it will be an artsy weekend for me--a nice break, actually. :D

Be Brilliant!

~Katie~